Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Inquiry Learning - I am an Inventor

Term 4 was focussed on the inquiry 'I am an Inventor', and we used our measurement skills to design t- shirts. Lots of  thoughts and skills went into designing - measurement, helping each other for measuring and cutting, designing motifs and then sewing. Yes, little fingers for so good with sewing.
My kids were an extra-ordinary example of perseverance - measuring and remeasuring. (If it were me I would have given it up at the first time.) We were very lucky to have Mrs. Wattie - student teacher in our Room. One of my little girl found sewing very peaceful.  So much dedication!




This is how you fold cloth for measuring.





Make it little longer.







I did measure accurately. I am sure it will fit me.





                                                                   

Measuring to Precision !



                                                                 



























No comments:

Post a Comment