Sunday, October 23, 2016

Gymnastics and Maths ?

 We walked to Beach Haven Ratepayers Hall for our first lesson in Gymnastics. WE DID IT AGAIN! We (walked) oops! ( we do not repeat words in our writing because we are working on synonyms and using interesting words.) So let me try again -

On our way to the Hall, we counted in 2's, we read the numbers on the letterboxes and counted forwards and backwards in 2's. It was in hundreds and loved how they were making connections - even/odd numbers.

Some found it tricky but nevertheless gave it try and " I like it" said the excited children. The most exciting moment was when one of my bright kid( this what I call my children) said " My tooth came out Mrs. Dhillon." (It had been wiggling for ages and found the perfect moment to come out on the gymnastic lesson.)

Thank you Maria  and Mariko  for  helping us. So lucky to have amazing parent helpers in our community.








"My tooth came out."




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the photos. I know it takes time to load them up but great for those of us not at the activities to see the kids in action.

    ReplyDelete