Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Grandparents Special - Part 2


Grandparents were invited to sit on the Hot Seat and share their favourite things with us. Here are some interesting things we found out about them - they are retired and find enough time to indulge in doing their favourite things like playing golf, cycling, fitness and baby sitting ( Boy sitting, this is what one of  my angels liked to be called!)

                                                         Grandparents on Hot Seat!

"I like cycling with my mates."

"I love fitness."

On how old are you?       "I am 25 years old."

"Me too"

"I play golf on Wednesdays with my friends"

"I was a solicitor" 

" I retired as a nurse and I love spending  time with my Grand children."

On what do solicitors do?  "Oh, it is hard to explain . They help people with  paper work. " Grandma tell us some more. 

Little Angels were very impressed and were in awe of their lovely Nanas and Koros.

After that we spent some time by doing things together. Their happiness and enthusiasm was seamless. Here are some special moments!



 


"Happy 25th Birthday, Grandparents" quipped on of my Angels.

"Nana Mckay blow the candles out please!"


                                                         
                                                                   
 

                          

" Strawberry shake is delicious"
                                                                  


Mrs. Wattie engaged with our lovelies.
 


"This jelly fish stung me. "


  







                                                         
The most wonderful day ever. Thank-you Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment